Thursday 31 March 2011

Funny how things come about!

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by a company looking for Seedless Raspberry Jam.  I have made seedless jam before but it involves a lot of work as the fruit has to be pushed through a sieve to leave you with just the pulp and with raspberries that is not an easy task as the flesh is around each individual seed.

So I made a small batch and sent the company a sample, which I am pleased to say that they loved and this week I delivered their first order of the jam in 3kg tubs, and I left them a sample of my Lemon Curd as they may well in want to use this in the future.

Funny thing is that I have found that the Seedless Raspberry Jam is a very good seller at the markets too, just goes to show that you do have to just go with the flow of things!

Isn't life funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment